British Pregnancy Advisory Service
3,237 members1,493 posts

Feeling unwell

Im six weeks pregnant and im feeling very unwell my mouth teast acidic, spitting alot, having lots of heartburns and indigestion when I eat and stomach pain too, which is really getting on me. Just need an advice on what to take or do to stop this symptoms. I pregnant b4 which i end up having a miscarriage this year in February at 12 weeks but I never experienced this symptoms throughout my 12 weeks pregnancy but this time is totally different. I cant even eat property because of the feeling i will have after eating. I need advice and tips.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Have you tried gaviscon? And sea bands? They are like sweat bands that have a little lump on the wrist to help stop you feeling nauseated.

The doctor can prescribe anti sickness medication too.

Could it be anxiety after your miscarriage? I ask because I'm exactly the same and I had a miscarriage in April and I'm pregnant again, and anxious.

Im wearing the band at the moment but still feeling the same. I was in hospital today because i still feeling sick and feverish. Going back to early pregnancy unit to scanning to see if everything is OK. Sorry to hear about your lost.

Go see your doctori was like this and ended up being sick to point of needing iv fluids as i couldnt rven keep water down but anti sickness meds.like cyclizine will help

1 like

Im also having this metallic teast in my mouth that stopping me from taking enough fluid.

Hi there

You need to seek help from your GP as they can prescribe anti-sickness medication for you, which should help alleviate your symptoms so you can eat. Only a doctor can prescribe this, so make an appointment asap.

Best wishes

Katherine

1 like

Will the anti-sick medication also stop me from having indigestion and heart burn too.

You may also like...