So confused could i be pregnant? is it too early to test!

Im a Little worried too, i came of the pill end of April i had a regular period then i had a little bleed between then as of today officially 1 week late but endless amounts of pregnancy tests all comeback negative what should i do? but gone of certain food lack of energy and always tired could i be pregnant?x

3 Replies

• Hi KirstyBeckz,

Have you had regular cycles since coming off the pull?

When I first came off I had a couple normal cycles then after that they were all over until I found out I had low/non existstant progesterone levels!

Your body may still be sorting itself out... Hormone wise, if not then go to your GPs where they may give you a blood test X

• Best thing is to get a blood test and wait to see if you come in your period in the mean time. When I was on pill my period was on and off for a year before it settled to every month and when I came off I got a period whenever my body felt like giving me one for a while haha! If you feel pregnant keep taking tests every few days and see what happens

• im usually regular and come on when expected the usual bloating and headaches and horrendous pp but this time its like my period is non existant but when i was pregnant with my other two daughters now 4 and 2 everything was pretty straight forward im just so confused as what to do when do you think i should test again thank you for all your replys xx

You may also like...