Log in
British Pregnancy Advisory Service
3,448 members1,582 posts

Advice over Christmas and New Years

Hi all,

Thank you all so much for your questions, comments and contributions to the bpas community over the last year.

During the festive season, this community will not be fully monitored and I'm afraid I won't be able to answer questions regularly. If you need advice over the holidays, you should try your GP, nearest sexual health clinic or walk-in centre if open – do ring ahead to check. Alternatively, a pharmacist might be able to provide advice – and emergency contraception - or if you are in urgent need of medical care you should visit A&E.

You can also find lots of information on the NHS Choices, bpas, and FPA’s website:




Thank you again for being involved in the discussions here - and look forward to hearing from you in 2016!

Best wishes,


You may also like...