Hey, this is a personal question which is why I've given myself an unknown nickname.

I got a call from the clinic today to say I came back chlamydia positive. However I've just come out of an domestic relationship but should tell him to go and get tested really. What do i do? (I'm not aloud contact with him, he's not aloud to visit or come by me) 'or harass me in anyway'

And I used woman's toy before knowing what do I do with that? Should I throw it away?

Last edited by

2 Replies

  • Wash the toy in warm, soapy water. Let dry. Good as new. As far as notifying your partner, I'm not sure where you're writing from, but there are public health workers that do partner notification without disclosing your information. Contact the clinic where you tested positive and ask them if they can put you in touch with a partner notification program. Here in the USA they're called DIS workers and they contact sexual contact anonymously. They'll make sure your partner gets tested and treated (if necessary). No need for you to violate any restraining order.

  • Thank you. Means a lot, I'm writing from the UK

You may also like...