Pregnancy worries, am i? Helppp

I had sex with protection, (condom) and then came on my period the next day. I then went on the pill a few days after. Its been 10 weeks since the sex, and i've taken a pregnancy strip test which did come back negative however im still worried i am. I've had 2 of my withdrawl bleedings from the pill (microgynon) should i still worry if im pregnant? My belly feels harder and i've put on weight. Really in need of help, so any help is better than none thankyou x

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You used a condom and had a negative pregnancy test. I'm confused why you think you're pregnant? Did you do sex Ed in school? How old are you?

• I've been feeling off and noticed my breasts are veiny. I did the strip test however im scared i didnt not wait long enough, as it was in rushed cirmcumstances, i did havand sex ed and i'm 17 however i suffer from anxiety so im not sure it im overthinking it too much? Thankyou for your help x

• Do another test to be sure if it's negative then u have your answer.

• Okay thankyou x

• If you had protection, don't worry then

• Thank you for your help x

• Go and see your GP. They will do a quick, simple hCG blood test to determine whether you are pregnant. Condoms don't always work as they are supposed to and over the counter pregnancy tests can be notoriously inaccurate. I have had cases of women doing three tests, each one showing negative while they were clearly pregnant. However from what you described I think the risk of you being pregnant is tiny but won't hurt to do the test.

You may also like...