Swollen urethra/tube in penis shaft

I had unprotected sex with someone and about a month or so later began experiencing discomfort in my genitals. It seemed as though the tube running down my penis shaft was swollen or inflamed (visibly so). I went to the doctors and STI clinic, but no joy. This has developed into a feeling whereby my scrotum feels retracted because of this problem with something internally, and that my penis hang properly as something inside it feels swollen/inflamed. I have an incredibly itchy anus as well. I can't actually empty my bowels now without having to hold on to my genitals to stop my testicle shooting up into my groin. I wouldn't be able to have sex, either, for the same reason. Any ideas what it could possibly be? They have done a lot of tests (swab, urine, blood, scan etc) and nothing has come up. I'm in constant discomfort with this.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • u should go to sti clinic again and check now.

• I had same problem about 25 years ago. After sex with a friend I began experiencing discomfort in my Penis. It also seemed as though the tube running down my penis shaft was swollen or inflamed (not visibly). I went to the doctors and STI clinic, but they could find nothing wrong. This has developed into a problem I have two or three times a year. (It Last from a week to a month each time). Doctor just gives me Antibodies. My penis also feels like something inside it feels swollen/inflamed. I have an incredibly itchy anus as well. If I set driving a car or just set, it seems to push on the area between the Anus and my scrotum and cause both to burn and itch tremendous. I do have sex, but not very often for the same reason. If you or anyone else has ideas what it could possibly be I would like to know.

Like you they have done a lot of tests (swab, urine, blood, scan etc) and nothing has come up.

I have been to STD clinics, Doctors, Doctors and more Doctors.

I was sent to psychologist, I was circumcised, I was checked for two urethras. I'm also in constant discomfort with this and have been for 25 years. I feel like the doctors are so much in a state of mind about STD's and Urinary infections they will not look for other things.

• Where can I go right now to go get chelked out hurry I need to know asap

• Having all these problems like you guys

• I had similar problem like you for two months if you find any doctor or medicine please inform me

• I had similar problem like you for two months if you find any doctor or medicine please inform me

Reply Like (1)