Freaking out about HIV!!

Hi, this is not something I ever thought I'd be asking but I really need help. About 2 weeks ago I ended up at a party, I was drinking and remember virtually nothing (think I had my drink spiked because this is so unlike me) but I keep having flash backs of him starting to have sex with me (I don't know him) although I think I told him to stop and I think it may have changed to oral. I don't remember how far it went and after this point everything goes black and I woke up the following morning with no pants on so I know something has happened. Recently, I have started to get a sore throat, swollen tonsils and my glands seem to be slightly swollen. I also have the cold slightly, I don't think I have the fever, but the more I google the symptoms the more I seem to experience. My question is that because these can be symptoms of HIV does this mean that I have HIV? I have booked an appointment for the sexual health clinic but it can't come quick enough and I'm freaking out, please help! Thank you.

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It you actually read the post you'll realise it wasn't something I do, it wasn't actually something I wanted to do. I wasn't on this planet, I understand your culture and opinion but without knowing the story don't refer to me as disgusting because I am not, this isn't my style and one night does not make it so. I don't remember because I wasn't on the planet. If this was something that is a habit I wouldn't be as scared as I am, I'd be used to it. The reason I am feeling this way is because I am not someone who does this on a regular basis. Please think before you judge without knowing. The reason I wrote here is because it is supposed to be about health. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

• no i didnot absolutely mean that , but you seemed so scared that i can not prevent my self from advicing you to stop drinking and that you can prevent that from happening

• sorry if i speaked indifferencely i never meant that

• you are right that is a site for health but i couldnot prevent my self , any way i hope the best for you even without knowing you

• you also seemed too kind to me so

• AIDS is an autoimmune disease , cold coud lead to undesirable ends

so please check your self that you are void of HIV virus and not infected

, i want to pacify

• put in your knowledge that the analysis is occured only at least in 12 days accord. to type of HIV test

• C:\Users\Rady\Desktop\10965417_10153996816902524_864463660_n.jpg

• It's okay, I understand that different people will think differently, but I don't want people to call me disgusting because this really isn't anything I would ever normally be in and I'm driving myself insane from worrying about it. Thank you for your advice, I can assure you I will never be in that situation again (if I'm negative) and I will never be drinking like that again. I appreciate your culture and beliefs, I'm sure the Koraan preaches compassion though, at least my friends who are Muslim always tell me that. I just hope that things are okay with me, and I can assure you I will never drink again.

• in sha2 allah every thing will be OK

You may also like...