Worried,have been experiencing some pain while urinating at tyms it is there n at tyms it dont feel pain

Have visited a doc n underwent the urinalysis test n was told that the ph was high n prescribed some drugs to take.did so but its still the same..how can i help this i was told not to worry much,is it normal to feel this or is it a uti hw can help it am am worried

4 Replies

  • Dear henrininho,

    Pain on urination can be caused by a sexually transmitted infection such as Chlamydia. You don't say your age or whether you are male or female, but urinary tract infections (UTIs) are rare in men under 50 years old.

    I recommend you visit a sexual health / GUM clinic (find your nearest at bashh.org/clinics). They can test you for STIs and urine infections or suggest another cause.

    Kind regards.

  • am in my early 30s n av visited the doc n given cyproflaxin bt no chnge,the pain is not frequent at tyms it is thea n at tyms not thea

  • Dear henrinho,

    Ciprofloxacin would not cover chlamydia, so would suggest tests for STI.

    Kind regards.

  • Thhank you 4 ua assistance,,

You may also like...