hi all :-)

hi everyone hope ur all ok? I haven't had any anxiety at all for just over a wk. then just had a right adrenlin rush and feeling abit anxious. it is that time of month so that doesn't help. by now ive realised that I always feel that little bit worse wen its the time of month. I just haven't a clue to where its just came from, but anxiety does come when u least expect it to.

over the last wk I haven't thought about it much at all, and ive felt normal. i haven't took my anti des all wk but i did last night and im going to tonight. i have been reading throu everyones blogs even thou i haven't blogged or commented. hope ur all doing ok xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi there you,

I'm ok thanks for asking and I'm glad you've had a good week, many more to come xxx

• Hi donaf

Wondered where you had got to

Sounds like you have been doing ok :-)

I do think hormones can play a big part with anxiety in women & we get worse as well as my mood :-D

Glad you have been feeling normal , not sure what normal is anymore , I will let you no though as soon as I do

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hi I am new to blogging and this site. Hope you feel better soon,it's good that you had a good week. I find that I spend all day thinking about my anxiety and going around in circles. :(

You may also like...