thank you : hey friends.... thank you... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
45,708 members โ€ข 47,093 posts

thank you

lil_avocado
lil_avocado
โ€ข15 Replies

hey friends.... thank you for being here for me when I needed a hand..

I just got home from a well needed run after a well needed huge rest.. when I get that depressed my body just falls asleep and I sleep for a very long time. I tried getting back to all of you. running is a way to release all the sadness and stress from my body.. it's really helped..

between you guys being here for me, sleep and taking a run it really has helped...

I know I should seek professional help but we are scraping paycheck to paycheck. I have no money for the bills it causes for help.. I take it day by day. thank you. you guys are my family.

๐Ÿ’–

15 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

I agree that we are truly a close knit virtual family. We're here for each other, we respect and comfort each other and most of all we really care. I am so happy you are feeling better. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the evening. Hugs xx

lil_avocado
lil_avocado in reply to Agora1

thanks so much darling

Because we all care about you ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽถxxand all help each other ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธGo girl one of the best known ways to keep on top of depression a good run and blow some cobwebs away xx

lol I love the Emojis!

We are a lovely supportive family, I am so glad I came across the site xxx

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™m only following you. You must be doing something right! Take care and be strong

You too, xxx

Hidden
Hidden

Hi! Iโ€™m so glad youโ€™re feeling better! I used to run and I agree with you about how helpful it is! My knees wonโ€™t allow me to run anymore, but I can walk! Thatโ€™s also helpful as long as youโ€™re listening to music!

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Alabama beat Texas A&M so Iโ€™m happy! Yes, Iโ€™m sleeping better but up at 3:00 which is too early! Since Iโ€™m off today, I can take a nap. How are you feeling? Truthfully!!

You may also like...