AMN EASIER
911 members610 posts

MIN-102 trial: 24-weeks

6 minutes walking check - have passed 20 meter more than the previous check in October. The overal subjective health state same as at the begining of the trial. The next check on 1.July.2019.

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi,

It's great you've walked further! Hopefully the next 24week appt will improve again? How's your fluid retention and weight gain? I'm back for my 24weeks appointment in 3 weeks!

All the best

Steve

1 like

I have swollen ankles, almost every day. I have added 2.5kg more than before the trial.

My ankles are ok I think my socks keep it in my calves? I've gained 8kg though!

Nice one! I was about 20 or so metres better too (maybe 25). It was quite a surprise because I didn't feel good at all when I was doing it. Hope all else is well with the drug.

2 likes

I never feel good. Tired all the time. Destiny.

I am feeling increasingly old. Everything aches. I presume this is an effect of my nerves working better...

1 like

Hi, Does anyone on the trial feel cold? I'm feeling cold a lot and I'm wondering if it's a side effect?

Thanks

Steve

I do not feel cold. I was feeling cold few years ago. To me, feeling cold is not a MIN102 side efect.

Thanks for the reply, I checked my temperature yesterday and I was 35.7* strange? I've noticed for a few weeks and I've been sat in front of the fire and everyone else is hot? I'll have to wear jumpers I think?

All the best

Interesting you say this. I have just moved house and I can't shake the feeling of cold. It might be the house, it might be me. My wife normally feels the cold much worse than me but not this time.

My wife normally turns the heating up and I usually turn it down! Now I'm turning it up! I think I'll message the nurse to see if anyone else is the same?

Thanks

Steve

I spoke to the nurse and she said no other patients have reported it? She's going to speak to the doc? They've been doing it for over a year there too!

I haven't said anything because I've only noticed recently. Might just be me in a new house in winter...

1 like

You may also like...