Nosh and Natter Saturday 7th May

Nosh and Natter Saturday 7th May

Just a reminder guys that I will be holding another Nosh and Natter on Saturday 7th May

EV Cafe Isabella Street London SE1, right behind Southwark Tube station, or a short walk from Waterloo Tube and mainline.

I will be there from 1pm through to whenever people have had enough of me and drift away.

Usual format, Speeches, Dinner suit and bow tie, best frocks (Not an excuse for you John :) )

Seriously we are very very informal, we just turn up, grab some delicious salads (Honestly they are really really good) and natter amongst ourselves. Lots of AF talk but lots of talk about our lives.

I assure you a warm welcome, bring wives, partners, hubbies, significant others, children, dogs and hamsters (hubbies have to stay outside )

See you there

13 Replies

• Yes, see you there Ian.  Looking forward to it - as usual.

• Good job I just been fitted with a chic little Reiss Shola number......see you there.

• Good luck mate. hope you get a full house.

• If Ian got a full attendance from those on here living in London then he would probably need a Resturant 10 times the size. Then if you add those of us from the counties touching London then that would probably double!!!!! 😀😀😀. I am sure that there will be a good attendance.

• Look forward to meeting up on Saturday

• looking forward to seeing you

• I would love to attend as I think you're the nearest 'support group' to me in Hampshire/Dorset (Devon one a bit further); but think the train fare is a bit prohibitive - I'll see if I can get a deal. Don't think I can stand the thought of getting a coach on a hot day!

• Have a good time  - see you  all at the next one

• Ian. I won't be there now as only came out of hospital yesterday evening. 

• Thanks that's great!

Looking forward to meeting up.

• Hi Ian

Can you let me know date of next mosh and natter.

• It is on Saturday 7th July at 13:00 as I mentioned in my other response.

• Thanks.

You may also like...