Hi all. Just got biopsy result. No sign of spread on bone scan, but they will confirm with PSMA next week. PSA score 81.
* Level = “Intermediate”
* Gleason 3+4 7
* No signs of spread on bone scan
* Wants to have an MO do PSMA and BRCA next week to confirm no spread
* His clinical estimates of local spread:
* extra capsular 98%
* Lymph node 48%
* Seminal vesicles 55%
Suggested Course of Treatment
* Radical Prostatectomy (mid April)
* 6 weeks later - do radiation
* Then 18 months of hormone therapy
Does that treatment plan make sense for 56 year old?