Some time ago I gave a list of drugs that I took for neuropathy. I left one out. Here is the complete list with an explanation.
1. Mirapex 1 tablet 0.25mg - prescription
2. Gabapentin 2 capsules (300mg) - prescription
3. Acetyl L-Carnitine 1 capsule 500mg - over the counter
4. Leg Cramps (by Hylands) 2 tablets over the counter
5. Aleve PM 2 220mg - over the counter. Because Aleve can cause liver damage with long term use I have substituted Zyflamend 1 capsule.
I take each of these drugs at least 20 minutes apart in the early evening. This helps me get a good nights sleep. The effects last all day long.