So my father just had his third round of Jevtana and carboplatin. We are all highly suspicious that the chemo is not working. It is keeping his PSA stable but the chromogranin A continues to rise. Although he is at the CITY OF HOPE it seems that the CAR-T treatment is still awaiting IRB. His MO has explained That there are many people awaiting this trial treatment. I don’t know how long we can really wait, the chemo seems to be keeping the cancer possibly stable we will not be assured of this till he receives a CT scan. I believe the next steps should be a PSMA Scan and possibly looking into Lutetium 177 in Germany. His MO did suggest that Germany does have a better formula then the US although it is just started to be utilized here. I’m reaching out to ask anyone with neuroendocrine prostate cancer that has had successful results with this treatment and with minimal side effects. Or if there any other treatments that I can look into as soon as possible. I don’t want to waste too much time. Also after the third chemo he has the most severe constipation we have tried everything and we are on day number four I am calling his MO to see what I can do but we have done everything that the triage nurse has asked us to try. If anybody has some amazing ideas please pass it on my dad is severely uncomfortable!