I'm looking for a little input if at all possible. I inquired with Dr. Myers about Salvage Radiotherapy for Elgie's shoulder and possible bone marrow involvement. He agreed that we should consider Salvage radiotherapy and suggested that we go to Memorial Sloan-Kettering in New York. That is 3 hours away from us. We would normally go to Ann Barshinger Cancer Institute in Lancaster Pennsylvania. Do you believe it is in Elgie's best interest to do the radiation? Do you believe it's best to go to Memorial Sloan-Kettering in New York? Does anyone have any idea a guesstimate of how many treatments that would take as I am awaiting an answer from Dr. Myers. Trying to figure out if we would be able to do this. Thanks so very much for any input and I appreciate all of you. Hoping and praying and wishing that everyone is having a nice day free of pain.