Weight Loss & Obesity India

weight loss

hi there, i am 23 n height 5'6" weighing around 90kg, i really want to lose some weight before april, as i have a huge launch happening near end of april. issue with me is i try everything for say a couple of weeks and then lack of results force me to gey dishearten every single time. but now, i think its high time to lose some kgs off my belly. i am into dancing so moving my body a lot isnt a problem for me. please send me your valuable advices and suggesstions as to how should i go about it.

4 Replies

Keep your carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions. Follow this link uk.sitestat.com/diabetes/we...

Eat low GI carbs, reducing intake of fructose too which glycosylates haemoglobin seven times as much as glucose. Follow this link glycemicindex.com/

Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein (palm-size or less) and fat foods such as meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, nuts, avocado, coconut, palm oil (not hydrogenated), olive oil, double cream and butter.

without heavy exercise and dieting, get the weight loss solution that is very easy ... give a missed call on 9711993203...

for personalised weight loss diet plan visit allaboutdiets.in

fb page: fb.com/allaboutdiets

fb group: facebook.com/groups/6769786...

I use Health Sidekick, I love the approach to weight loss and am now down 10 pounds:) Super easy and totally realistic! I don't do well on diets where I have to restrict all the foods I enjoy, this is a way of losing weight without having to do that:) Works great for me, hope this helps you:) I also joined the forum No2Binge on the site which I really like:)

Good luck, I wish you all the best!

You may also like...