Pistachio Halva squares. : Hi everyone... - Vegan Foods for Life

Vegan Foods for Life

743 members β€’ 1,294 posts

Pistachio Halva squares.

Jerry
JerryGuest
β€’10 Replies

Hi everyone,

My vegan neighbour made these and as we have formed a bubble and the R rate has plummeted around here we are getting together again for afternoon tea occasionally as we all need a bit of company sometimes.

This is what we had this afternoon its Pistachio Halva which a jar of Tahini mixed with maple syrup and pistachio nuts put in the freezer for a few hours and left to set and then eaten like fudge its very tasty. It should appeal to those who like their raw fruit bars...πŸ˜„

It comes fully recommended and on that happy note enjoy the rest of your day keeping warm and safe. 😊

10 Replies
β€’
crazyfitness
crazyfitnessAdministrator

That that looks so yummy Jerry. I could easily eat that, as you know I love raw bars.

I'm so glad you've formed a bubble, our rate has dropped as well so things are definitely looking up that's for sure.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒˆ

Jerry
JerryGuest in reply to crazyfitness

Hi Alicia I thought you’d like this I decided that to be sociable was order of the day after an invite with a photo arrived. Things are looking up as 13million plus have been immunised in the U.K. And it will be the 65 and over next so it’s picked up momentum. πŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessAdministrator in reply to Jerry

I'm so pleased you have formed a bubble Jerry, you've been on your own for so long.

The immunisation programme is moving at a startling rate which is so good.

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

I love Halva ❀️ i eat it a lot

When i am in Algeria I always ask someone to buy me halva ☺️

Jerry
JerryGuest in reply to Hb2003

I thought this would be a dish you were familiar with Hiba, it’s a healthy treat so can see why you love it. 😊

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Jerry

πŸ˜„ I have tried normal halva but I want to try this halva and see the difference in taste πŸ˜„

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Jerry

I wish there was a less sugar option πŸ˜„ so I can eat as much as I like

Jerry
JerryGuest in reply to Hb2003

This uses maple syrup, 😊

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Jerry

I want to make it πŸ˜‹

You may also like...