Vasculitis UK
5,673 members5,123 posts

Mum has been diagnosed with Vasculitis but is not getting anywhere locally

Please can anyone advise of a constant that specialises in Vasculitis in North West England? We live in Barrow in Furness Cumbria and the lack of knowledge, care and understanding my mum is receiving so far is shocking and I'm desperately trying to find someone who can help her. Please can anyone suggest a constant that she could be referred to that knows what they are doing??

2 Replies

Hi Leanne,

Please phone or e mail myself or John on the Vasculitis UK helpline and we can recommend someone. What type of Vascultis does your mum have ( there are over 18 different variants )?

Best wishes



Hi I live in Arnside just over the Bay & have MPA.

Your best bet I think is Preston, where they have Vasculitis specialists, who do know what they are talking about.

I have been going there for nearly 10 years, the service I have received has been excellent

Best of luck, maybe I'll see you there


1 like

You may also like...