Harrogate Support Group Meeting

Harrogate Support Group Meeting

Richard Eastoe will be holding a new meeting in North Yorkshire on Sunday the 7th of February 2016 between 1:30pm and 4:30pm.

The meeting will be held at Beckwithshaw Village Hall, on the Otley Road just to the west of Harrogate. See our website or contact Richard for more details :

This first meeting will be a social event with tea / coffee and biscuits and plenty of time to chat to other people with vasculitis.

So if you live in Harrogate & Knaresborough, Ripon, Wetherby, Otley or even further afield we’d love to see you.

3 Replies

• If I can make it I'll be there I'm from Tyne & Wear so as long as that's not too far away I'd love to come!

• Hi Alpsy,

You're very welcome to come.

Harrogate is quite a trek from Tyne & Wear though; about an hour & a half down the A1. If that's too far for you I believe that Rebecca Winlo runs a more northern based group. They had their last meeting in Hexham back in September and I imagine she'll be planning another one shortly. Email rebecca.winlo@gmail.com for more info.

• Hi Richard!

Yes she did and I missed it! Yes it wud be closer for sure. I may contact her and see when her next one is on. Thanks a lot Richard your a star! Xx

You may also like...