Advice on books , what else would anyone recommend!

I am looking for some good books on the above, I am due too start taking armour when the chemist can get it? want too start it in new year. And after the battle and very long journey to trial this medication I would like too get as such right as possible. I had recently been quite poorly after a very bad migraine and my husband has been giving me metatone which made me feel a lot better, the only ingredient in it that I would think was making me feel so good was magnesium, this got me thinking when I got my last blood results it would appear that I was/am anaemic, my doctor said that’s normal for most women in their forties, this got me thinking I know the migraine trust recommend vitamin B2, magnesium as they have done a study which shows that 50% of migraineurs are low in these.

Can taking a dose of multi b vitamins, folic acid and magnesium, etc effect the trial of armour as I don't want to do anything too effect it, as I will probably only get one chance,

kind regards and happy new year to everyone, fingers crossed the armour works and I can get my life back, regards karen

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You may have this link already, but here it is and their are some subjects on the side

stopthethyroidmadness.com/m...

Personally, I wouldn't take any supplements until after the trial. As you you don't want anything to affect it and you wouldn't be aware if it was detrimental.

• Recommend? Well, actually, want for myself!

Werner & Ingbar's The Thyroid: A Fundamental and Clinical Text

Lewis E. Braverman (Author), David S. Cooper (Author)

RRP: £192.00

Price: £182.40 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

You Save: £9.60 (5%)

Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).

amazon.co.uk/Werner-Ingbars...

(If you are going to buy this for me, please note this is the September 2012 edition. :-) )

Rod

You may also like...