Thyroid UK
90,651 members105,025 posts

How to report posts

How to report posts

The link below shows you how to report posts for any reason.

Please add at least a few words to explain why you are making the report. It might seem obvious to you but that might not be true for the admin who is trying to deal with it!

support.healthunlocked.com/...

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Can we have this as a pinned post? At the top where it's always noticeable :)

3 likes

Diogenes excellent post is at the top for now, but I've put this one in second place :)

2 likes

Do you not get the category from the dropdown?

1 like

This is how to start reporting a post. The next step offers a choice of reason for reporting - is that what you mean by category?

Unfortunately selecting Personal abuse, Trolling, Offensive or threatening language, Spam or Other is sometimes insufficient. A few extra words are often needed.

Got it. Sometimes it is sufficient...

1 like

This is true - but sometimes it is still helpful to know exactly which bit is causing the problem - believe me, people have extremely varying ideas of what is abusive and/or offensive.... :)

3 likes

I tried to report another of those trolling posts but when I tried it did not allow me to report it. Would an official removal of the post also nullify the abitiy to report it I wonder? I assumed that must be the reason because it suddenly vanished 👍🏽

1 like

Yes. I have often found one of the other admins has removed a post between my clicking on Report and actually going through the process. I get a pink/red bar along the top (can't remember the wording that appears on it). :-)

The more on the ball everyone is, the more likely it is to clash!

1 like

Yes that red bar rings a bell, the admin was on it in a trice!

1 like

And we all know who we are talking about this time. Thank you to all the administrators who give their time freely to try to help us all ❤️ Where would we be without this brilliant facility.....thank you.

3 likes

I don't know who you're talking about. Care to enlighten me, by PM if appropriate?

1 like

It was a ridiculous troll accusing an admin person of selling drugs. So deluded they sounded insane.

2 likes

You may also like...