Thyroid UK
82,575 members97,609 posts

BROKEN BRAIN Docu-series.. Part 2. Dealing with the Brain - Gut Axis BRILLiANT...pose watch tonight

As I mentioned earlier in the week. Please watch this episode above all.

Part 2. It is all about the gut biome, inflammation, inflammation of the brain, depression, low level Heavy Metal Toxicity levels poisoning us... It's very very informative. Please watch.

Poppy the 🐈

20 Replies
oldestnewest

I've seen part 1 but haven't received a link for part 2, very odd.

1 like

Same thing happened to me..so my brother looked up 'episode two Broken Brain' and found the direct link.

😄

2 likes

How odd! Thanks Poppy_the_cat I'll do that.

Maybe it's a UK connection thing as this comes from the US, there might be an omission in the link??

Enjoy it's excellent. And extremely informative and empowering.

😃

1 like

I had signed up a while ago but, to be honest, I seem to have signed up for so many summits/series and have undoubtedly confused myself! Shall definitely watch.

1 like

It lasts I think only till 11am tomorrow...then it passes to the next episode.

1 like

Really? Thanks for letting me know.

The full documentary is available to buy, it's 30 hours long...this series though is about an hour each night for a week, so it's only 7hrs. It's a free snapshot, but we'll worth watching.

1 like

30 hours is a long time for a thyroid patient!!

Funnily enough the link came through a wee while ago but will have to wait til the morning cos I need some sleep.

I agree on all counts! A month's viewing at an hour a day! Rest Well.

Poppy where do I find the link for part 1? did not not know this was airing. Thank you for the heads-up! xX

Sorry Poppy and where is the link for part 2?

This Docu-series is up for a week. Each episode is only up for 24hrs. If you miss it, it's gone I'm afraid. Catch what is left. It comes from the States and airs first at 6.00 ET (Eastern Time), which I believe is 11pm UK time. Try now if you can to see if you catch episode two. It's brilliant.

Poppy

1 like

Oh :0( I missed it...I will watch part 2 tonight darling as I so believe good health starts in the gut! xX

You are do SO SO right!!

This series, this whole discussion is what all our blinkered Consultants should be doing completely altering their approach from symptom suppressing to cause resolving!

Keep in touch We have much to learn but we can do it for ourselves!!!!

Poppy

2 likes

I so agree.......

They usually do a day where all episodes are available at the end. No 1 was only an intro.

1 like

Awww! thank you darling xX

1 like

Sometimes they will repeat in a week or two. Maybe they are on Facebook.

Thanks for doing this Poppy. I posted it as well. Some real revelations.

You may also like...