Suggestions please

I have run out of the HRT that I brought over from the UK. No idea at present how to ask Italian GP about it 🙄

Not even sure if flushes are still due to menopause or thyroid but would like to concentrate on sex hormones at the moment. Also want to have a DUTCH test to see levels.

So..... suggestions please for adaptagens? Have wanted to try Maca for a long time. Or any thing else, that actually works!

Thank you 🙂

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Silver_Fairy,

The DUTCH test measures free cortisol, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, etc and all the metabolites.

Taking a hormone replacement or enhancing supplements will be taken into consideration when viewing the test results but it would be better to conduct this test before taking adaptogens in order to avoid any unnecessary skewing.

Each adaptogen will help differing problems. ie some will help lower cortisol whilst others will help increase. If you post adrenal test results, members will comment.

• Thank you radd

• Hi ask for terapia ormonale sostitutiva. i.e. HRT

• Aha! You speak Italiano! Thanks Bunnyjean

You may also like...