Just wanted to mention that I've found IHerb in the US to be very efficient and inexpensive for supplements. You get $5 off your first order, then loyalty credit for subsequent purchases. Thorne Zinc Picolinate and Thorne Selenometionine cost me £14.30 plus £2 postage from them, compared to £46 on Amazon. I always keep my orders under £15 to avoid customs charges, which can be huge. Not sure IHerb is cheaper for all supplements so worth doing price comparisons for each supplement. Cheapest post option only takes about a week. I don't have any link to this company other than being a satisfied customer.

3 Replies

• Recently iherb started adding the Shipping cost to the value of the purchase and putting the Total on the Box label. So even though I had spent under £15 on goods it was stopped at Customs and I was charged the Tax. I had a lot of hassle trying to reclaim it. Iherb stopped doing it for a time but it has started again now.

I've emailed them about it, but they never seem to quite grasp what the problem is.

• Oh no, hope that doesn't happen, thanks for warning me about that.

• Stoneym, , Thank you for sharing. Iherb is very deceitful with their shipping practices and it ends up being no savings at all. I did an ipetition and facebook rant in 2013 regarding this. For this reason I hope no one continues to promote iherb, because this site is about helping.