Please help

I'm at the end of my tether. Been on levothyroxine for over 4 years ago and don't feel any better at all. If anything, I actually think I'm more tired and feel achey and have brain fog most of the time. I also really struggle to lose weight. Please could someone pm me where I can get the natural stuff from please and give me an idea of the cost. Many thanks

3 Replies

  • Tiredchick, before you even contemplate changing your thyroid hormone replacement, you should get complete labs done :






    vit D

    vit B12



    It could just be that your doctor is just dosing by the TSH and your dose is too low. Doctors are notorious for keeping their patients sick, due to ignorance. Or, it could be that you can't convert very well due to Hashi's, or nutritional deficiencies, in which case, NDT wouldn't help you much, either. You need to know your exact thyroid status before doing anything. :)

  • > [Drs] are notorious for keeping their patients sick, due to ignorance

    Yes, quite a mess. At least 15% of patients simply can't do well on Levo. Never ever. The remaining 85% largely could if a) on correct doses and b) ferritin-B12-D-folate are optimal. In rare cases cortisol

  • Can anyone pm me where to get natural from please?

You may also like...