Second Opinion

Unhappy with a doctor's recommendation?

Research other approaches to treating your ailment or condition.

Try to find a doctor open to courses of action other than that which

your own doctor has prescribed and/or insisted upon.

If you're fortunate enough to find one: Make an appointment.

Seek a second opinion. Even a third.

Your body. Your life.

3 Replies

  • Assuming you have the energy to do battle with stupid GPs of course. Not a helpful post.

  • Um. OK. Not sure why you felt the need to post that here - we've a whole forum full of people who are doing exactly what you suggest.

  • Actually, I was responding to a post from someone who seemed

    at a loss over which way to turn; sorry if my message came off as a general pronouncement.

You may also like...