Can anyone help with my test results?

TSH (0.27-4.2 mU/L) Free Thyroxine (12-22pmol/L)

8/7/15 0.17 L. 26H

26/8/15 <0.03L. 51H

19/10/15 3.83. 10L

20/11/15 6.1H. 14

GP says that I am in normal range now, but didn't say if I was to continue on 10mg Carbimazole, although I am due to see Endo on Monday.

Is it normal to swing around so much in four months? (not to say that I haven't felt like I've been through the wringer in that time!)

More recent results

30/11/15 3.85 17 TRAb 4.3

28/1/16. 3.92. 19

Last edited by

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • TallRedPoppy, you're over medicated on 10mcg and have gone hypo with TSH 6.1. FT4 14 is low in range. I imagine endo will reduce your dose but want to continue monitoring you until levels have been stable a few months.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

• Thanks Clutter

Should I reduce to 5mg in the meantime? I reduced myself from 15mg two weeks ago as I could not function and don't want to get like that again!

• TallRedPoppy, I don't think it will harm you to do so.

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

You may also like...