Joint pain and muscle aches

Hi Peeps, I've just had the results for my blood tests as 'normal'. I'm happy with my TSH levels, I believe they are true and I'm on the right amount of Levo.

I asked for tests to find out why I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I've ached something rotten for about 6 months now but my joints are steadily getting worse. For the last 2 weeks I'e been struggling to sit down, stand up, get up stairs, etc.

If my blood results are 'normal' does anyone have any idea what I can do to improve this? I'm a happy proactive person but even this is starting to get to me. I'm avoiding painkillers because of the side effects I get from them but I'm desperate.

Thanks in advance, Fuzzbrain

3 Replies

• Difficult for anyone to comment without your results - with ranges. If you are able to post your latest thyroid results - then someone will be able to help. Have you had the Ferritin - Folate - Iron - B12 - VitD tested ? They all need to be OPTIMAL.

So what are your TSH levels that you are happy with ? Have you had the FT4 and FT3 tested ? The TSH is only part of the story. Addressing the basics like vitamins and minerals is like building solid foundations before building the house :-)

• Thanks for getting back to me Marz, I don't have a copy with me but I shall find it and post them later.

• Will look out for them ! Maybe start a new thread so they do not get missed :-)

You may also like...