Endo recommendation please, especially for adrenals

I've got ME and within that adrenal problems. As I will have to have major surgery within the next year or so I'm looking for an endo (NHS or private) sympathetic to the idea of adrenal fatigue to advise me. Ideal location is Welsh border area but I can get to Manchester or western side of the Midlands. Any ideas, please PM me.

4 Replies

• Xanthe, email louise.warvill@thyroiduk.org.uk for a list of endos recommended by members. You can post a question naming specific doctors who may be of interest if you ask for feedback via PMs.

• Thanks Clutter. Louise has previously sent me the TUK list of endos but none are near me - hence my query. Or is there some other list of endos?

• Xanthe no, just the one list as far as I'm aware.

• Thanks Clutter. I've emailed Louise anyway, suggesting that she tries to collect additional endo names from members. I've seen lots of messages and recommendations flying around online - which could usefully be added to the TUK list. Maybe there are reasons why this hasn't been done already, but provided comments are kept factual then I would have thought it OK?

You may also like...