Phishing scam

When I tried to open Health Unlocked I received this message:

mandrillapp.com/track/click...

We recommend that you don't continue to this website because its reported to contain the following threats:

Phishing threat:

This site might try to trick you into disclosing your login, password or other sensitive information by disguising itself as another website you may trust.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please can you send this email and information to support@healthunlocked.com - thanks! :)

L

x

• This happened to me too! It was picked up twice by my Kasperski and I got an error message warning me that this might be a 'phishing scam', although when I clicked the option of it being a site I trusted it brought me back to this page. I was not asked for any login details to confirm I wanted to proceed, so I'm not quite sure what that was all about. It hasn't happened since, but I think I shall be changing my password nevertheless. Now where's my Scrabble letters...? Best way of creating a password... blindly pick out 10 scrabble tiles and create the password from the letters and numbers that come out!

• I forwarded the information to support as Louise Warvill requested. I've had no further problem either--that I know of! Great idea about the Scrabble letters!

You may also like...