Thyroid UK

Recommendation please

Can anyone recommend a good private endocrinologist in the midlands area.... ive given up on doctors :-/ they seem to think the answer to my ongoing symptomatic hashimotos disease and enlarged goitre is to send me to an ENT surgeon!!!

Recommendations via private messages please in line with posting guideline #24, thank you, Clutter.

1 Reply

Scottishkitty, email for a list of recommended NHS and private endos in your area.


You may also like...