Hi, could someone please help me by answering a few more questions:
1. Having had my t3 stolen by my GP 6 weeks ago how long will it take my for bloods to start showing hypo problems again, TSH stop being supressed etc? I want to get it tested before self medicating as I can feel myself getting iller and iller, but want to make sure my GP can't argue I'm fine on no t3 and 50mcg less of thyroxine. Will it be too soon to take bloods this week?
2. How much t3 does the body actually need and since it has a half life issue should the dose ideally be split. I was on 20mcg, but because of my M.E and people's suggestions that more thyroxine will resolve my M.E (I wish!) I am considering self medicating with more t3 than I was on before.
3. Is there any point taking t4? If your body isn't converting, hence the need for t3 what is the purpose of taking t4?
4. Does ones TSH every stop of its own accord, does anyone ever naturally stop producing TSH, hence stop stimulating thyroid production.
5. My voice has gone a bit husky and my neck feels very solid where the thyroid gland is, is this just psychosomatic induced paranoia on my part or is there any evidence that this is an indicator of my thyroid struggling now the wicked witch has stolen my medication (no disrespect to good witches meant!).
Anyone who can chip in or answer all these questions please do, all help gratefully received.