Who is "Dr B from Leamington Spa" & do they treat those of us who are hyper/with Graves?

I have just returned home from another pointless endo appointment with yet another locum who just sat there and ummed and arred at me. I'm pretty much at the point where I think I'm going to have to pay to see someone who knows what they're doing! I have heard this Dr B person mentioned a few times on here and I live quite close to Leamington Spa so thought they might be the right person, however I can't find any info on them & not sure whether they would treat me either. Does anyone know, and if so could someone please message me the contact details? Many thanks.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you email louise.warvill@thyroiduk.org for a list of doctors, one of whom may be near you.

• Thanks, I've got the list but that person isn't on it I don't think... unless I'm missing something!

• I don't know what's on the list and hopefully someone can answer your original query.

• Hi She is on the list, but for some reason not with the Endos.

Jackie

• She's on a separate Private Endo List... x

• Hi Louise,

I see. Maybe it would be as good idea to put the private Endos at the bottom of the NHS ones? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Jackie x

• Hi I will send you a PM

Jackie

• Do send me a private message with your email address.

I run a support group in Solihull, some of my members see this endo you mention.

Next meeting is 22nd Feb

Sue

thyroiduk.org

You may also like...