Antibody tests?

My boyfriend has all the symptoms of thyroid problems. His consultant has reluctantly allowed a test for antibodies, but we are not sure if they are the right tests. The result of the T.P.O is 13.28. IU/ml. 0-75. anti TPO Negative

He is waiting on the results for TSH Receptor Antibody.

Are these the right antibody tests?

Will they tell us anything?

Thank you

2 Replies

There is one called TG Ab. More info here:



Thank you Louise.

You may also like...