IBS Network
20,594 members7,014 posts

Low FODMAP ready meals?

Hi everyone,

A quick question for all fellow Low-FODMAPpers... has anyone been able to find decent ready meals anywhere? Soooo fed up with having to cook everything from scratch all the time. I'd love to find a range of low-FODMAP friendly 'dingables'... no wheat, no onion/garlic, no peas... you know the drill.

All the gluten free stuff is getting better and better (in terms of taste and variety) these days, but they all still contain onions - an absolute no-no for me. I'd be so happy to taste a little lasagna or shepherds pie that I didn't have to slave over once in a while.

Any ideas?

K xx

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi KirstieG, I live in the UK and I don't think there are any FODMAP friendly ready meals yet, but if there is any one reading these posts who owns a company that could produce healthy ones, I'd definitely be a customer !! 😃

1 like

Hi There

We are a new start up business based in Scotland offering healthy meals which follow the low FODMAP diet (IBS Friendly). Our meals are gluten and dairy free too and we have vegetarian and vegan options! We just launched our website yesterday head to fodilicious.com where you can get support, find out more abut the low FODMAP which certainly helped me and read my story and why I created Fodilicious! If you have any questions plese contact me direct. Lauren

1 like

Whoop whoop!!! Brace yourself, I'm heading over to your webpage right now :)

1 like

We are offering 20% off your first order just enter FOD20 in coupon code box at checkout! 😊

Hi Fodilicious, great I will definitely be looking at your website 😃

1 like

Great if you have any questions let me know I'm happy to help! We also have live chat on the website to answer any of your queries 😊 X

Hey lovely,

Have also come across this company...

fodmapeasy.com/about

They import FODMAP friendly cooking sauces and soups from Australia...

The Butter Chicken Curry is quite nice.

K x

Hi KirstieG, thanks, I will be looking into these websites 🐰

1 like

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

1 like

You may also like...