* others look out the window and think 'wow it looks cold out there' - we look out the window and think ' right i need the ski kit on today, and i still know it will be a painful day'.
* other open the freezer and think 'what am i going to have for dinner today' - we open the freezer already planning exactly what we are going to fish out and think 'its so bloody hard to get these peas out with the oven gloves on, now i have gone and dropped the draw'
* Other people get out of the shower and think ' what shall i wear today' - we get out of the shower and think ' quick get the three towls and dressing gown on then dry and dress as fast as possible to remain a constant temprature'
* other people go to the supermarket and think ' organic sausages or farmers sausages' - we go to the supermarket and think ' ready steady go go go go grab and run with the ski gloves that mean we will end up dropping stuff'
* other people think ' yes its summer' - we think ' at last some small relief although there is still the constant battle with air conditioning and other temprate changes'
* others get out of the swimming pool and casually go for a shower - we get out of the swimming pool and try our best to hide our smurf like hands and feet as we dont want others to notice we have turned a strange shade of white or blue.
* other people think ' what a weirdo wearing ski gloves its only october' or ' dont you realise its summer you dont need gloves' - we think ' if only people understood, raynauds is not a life threatening condition or anything at all like that but it is really annoying and effects almost everything we do either consiousally or unconsciousally, we dont want people to feel sorry for us or treat us any differently at all, but a little bit of understanding would go a long way'