Update after sympathectomy - Scleroderma & Ray...

Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK)

8,872 members4,278 posts

Update after sympathectomy

Dousey85
Dousey85

Hi guys not posted in a while as been waiting to see how my recovery after the sympathectomy went......and I am so happy to say since my op on 3rd January my fingers have only gone blue once and that was because we were -5 snowy conditions.

I was so anxious because of the risks but I am so glad I did it as I am so much better off now, I still have the end of my middle finger self amputating but once that's come off I think I will be completely pain free. My advice to anyone offered this is to take the risk too, the worst I’m left with is some scars but that I can deal with xx

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Dousey I’m sooo happy for you dear. My prayers were answered.

I hope you continue to improve daily.

Take care sweetie and abundant blessings.

EJ 😊🌿🌸🦋🙏🤗💗😘😇🕊

Well done Dousey85. So glad to see you being so positive - I'm sure you've done the right thing. Hope things continue to improve for you. Best wishes for some pain-free times ahead.

I too, had a sympathectomy, 2, in fact. Mine were in the late 70’s, when i required one for my hands, and one for my feet. I have never looked back, I’ve had no problems whatsoever. It also, as a bonus, cleared up my hyperhidrosis, so it was a win win for me.

😍YAAAAAY Dousey🤩🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👏👏👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️💐💐💐💐💐❤️🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀 Coco

Glad things are improving for you. Were did you have it done? Was it through your Rhumatolagist ?

You may also like...