Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK)

Zakvrate oximeter

I bought a zakvrate oximeter which doesn't work for me. It is fine on my daughter. It has only given a reading twice today, one 65 with a 33 pulse and one 98/90, both wrong. My fingers are cold and I always have problems with oximeter's bug not to this extent. Warming my hand up in water didn't help. Can anyone recommend an odometer that works better with cold hands?

4 Replies
oldestnewest

On doctor visits, I sometimes have the same problem. At one doctors office, they used one that works on the earlobe. Maybe you can ask a medical supplier about that type for you.

Good idea, they work for me. Every time the hospital tries I mention ear lobes. They all reckon they have one but can never find it. I shall see what amazon comes up with

Amazon don't sell them but others do. Wildly expensive though. There must be a more sensitive finger one at a sensible price

Goggle Walgreens. Before I was diagnosed, I'd purchased the one for $37.99 on their website. It always worked fine then but my daughter broke it. If it doesn't work for you, make sure its refundable.

You may also like...