Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK)

NEW YEAR

Hello everybody, well 2017 is coming to a close, I know, like myself our friend Scleroderma has given us quite a few worrying and frustrating times and sometimes we ask ourselves "what else can it throw at me?" But we are still comfounding this thing called Scleroderma, we are showing it, that whatever it throws at us we will not surrender to its demands. So bring on 2018, we will continue to fight it, and support each other through the frustrating times and I thank everybody out there that has been there for me this past year. Lets spread the word about Scleroderma, the more people who know about it, the more chance the medical profession will start to look into it, and more doctors and nurses will want to specialize in it, that can only be good for the future, so all of you out there, this is a warning to Scleroderma we will not let you defeat us. Happy new year everybody, Smile and wave folks, smile and wave

10 Replies
oldestnewest

🥂

1 like

Wonderfully stirring! Yes,let's hope this is the year of leaps and bounds of progress, bringing hope and change for us all

Smiling and waving!

1 like

Well said. Happy new year.

Totally agree. A very happy and fun 2018 to all of us. Smile and wave and don't be beaten. Everyone loves a smile.

Great words, Happy New Year to you too.👍

Touché baby 💙xxx

Wonderful inspiration and ditto to you and yours!

I like your positive attitude . 😀

To a wonderful year of rosy fingers that wave and smile! 👋😊

Love it! Bring it on 2018 we're ready for you! :)

You may also like...