metastatis

I have metastatis and stage4 breast cancer which with chemo i have been told it is shrinking ,i had a gene test done last mth this morning i got my results ive been told i have an alteration in my brca2 gene nxt mth i have an appointment to discuss my results as i was told i was 50/50 to have the brca gene with me being triple neg and thats why i got my cancer the way i did ,also got to discuss about my siblings tested and my daighter will get tested in another 30/40 yrs time bit worried as before i got these results the doctor saw on my scan that i have a mass on my right ovary so got ultrasound on wednesday for that then chemo still hoping its just a cyst not cancer

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • trg3 Glad to read that the cancer is shrinking! Sending you lots of strength as you wait on the results of the new mass... <3

• Trg3,

It looks like your doctors are on top of things with you. They're looking at your whole body which is good.

I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted! Kats3

• Sounds liked a long hall ahead of you, but with a great attitude and family and friends support, anything is possible. I believe in prayer and it's helped me. I wish you the best.

• Praying for good results

• Praying for positive results for you and your family. God Bless.

• thank you for sharing your story with us; stay strong!

• I have the BRCA 2 mutation. My daughter has it and since my son is turning 20 he will be tested. My daughter is being closely followed. I started with stage 0 on the left breast, then stage 1 on right and now stage 4. I am praying for good results for you. I have had my ovaries removed. Stay strong, lots of new meds available!

• Keeping you in my prayers my Pink sister. Just try to stay positive. I know that is hard to do, but I truly think that is a big part of a successful battle.

You may also like...