About - SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer | HealthUnlocked
SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer
About SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer
SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer Support is a space where you can feel safe, supported, and empowered to tell your story and discuss your issues. SHARE peer volunteers, as well as other women just like you, are here to answer your questions and provide encouragement. Please visit our website to learn more: www.sharecancersupport.org.
Many of our community members have questions about experience with specific metastatic breast cancer treatments like Ibrance, Herceptin, Verzenio, etc. You can type the name of the treatment you're looking for into the post search box to find all posts that reference these treatments. Other topics in this community include mastectomy and double mastectomy surgeries, stages of metastatic breast cancer, metastatic breast cancer awareness, and more.
As a community we have rules. Inappropriate, abusive or irrelevant posts, advertisements, and sexual photographs will removed, as will disrespectful or offensive comments on threads. Please respect the diversity of political, spiritual and nonspiritual beliefs of our users, and please note, we DO NOT permit messaging with a bias against any group of people. Any content on this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice! Members should always consult their doctors regarding a medical condition or treatment. Organizations must post events and services as individual users and avoid direct advertising. The views presented on this site do not represent the views of SHARE.
This community is monitored Mon-Fri, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm ET. Any content reported outside of this timeframe may not be reviewed until the following business day.
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam