Something That Gave True Relief

I am a new to the forum. I am 69 years old and have RA since the age of 27. About 10 yrs ago I was experiencing RLS so bad I would sit up during the night with a heating pad or hot compresses around my legs and of course take Aleve. I would lay in bed rubbing my legs together trying to get relief. I eventually went to see a friend who is a homeopathic doctor that specializes in the muscle testing technique of diagnosing. After the testing, I got the recommended supplement from her. After 3 month it was gone. The past 2 yrs, I've had a similar sensation all over my body that seems to be connected to weather change. Hope this helps. I have found the post here informative and helpful. Thank you

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Gram-4

Well.....are you going to share with us what that supplement is?

• It has been a long time but I will check with my friend and get back with you. Thank you

• If this supplement was so brilliant, Gram-4, I would have thought you would never forget what it was.

• I'm not sure if I'm following you fully.

Are you saying that you got relief from the supplement for a while but that the rls has returned the past two years?

• I got total relief for my legs. My legs don't bother me anymore. What I experience now all over my body is different in feel and only occurs with weather change as does the RA. Hope that answers your question.

• What is it that has been so "magic" for your legs?! You cannot just post something like that and not tell people!

• Would like to know the supplement you took for general information. IT is almost totally unheard of for RLS to go away for that long of a time, and you say you took this supplement for only 3 months?

• I'd be keen to know what this is, although I'm not convinced on homoeopathic remedies.

• Neither

• me neither, would just like to know the name of the 'magic supplement" This does not pass the smell test.

You may also like...