NIH Research Recruiting

The National Institute of Health has started recruiting both patients and controls for their study that will "explore the clinical and biological phenotypes of post-infectious chronic fatigue syndrome (PI-ME/CFS)"

Full details can be found from the link below - they are looking for 186 participants in the study in three categories; those with ME/CFS that started after an infection, those who had Lyme disease, were treated, and returned to normal health and those who are healthy volunteers.

Participants will initially have a 2-5 day inpatient visit at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda. Participants who are eligible will return for a further 5-10 day inpatient hospital visit, again at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show...

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dr Nath has welcomed patient input although some questions remain regarding Dr Wallit involvement given his support for Edward Shorter and recent visit to NIH.

• Part payment on Director Collins promises of seriously ramping up research funding from NIH simmaronresearch.com/2016/1...

• Moving on with research faster than the UK sadly.

• This report has a long video that will need pauses and rest breaks if you are anything close a frequent bathroom visitor as myself batemanhornecenter.org/prog...

You may also like...