PSP Association

Hello

I'm Idris. Obviously this is not my real name. It's a Doctor Who thing.

I've been blogging for years about my life and the things I like, which includes some of the experiences of looking after my Mum who has PSP. But that's only got a readership of a few dozen interested friends. To write about my experiences as a carer to an audience of people who know exactly what it's like, or want to find out more, will be a really great opportunity.

I just hope I won't be too boring....

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Someone who starts with "a Doctor Who thing" could never be boring...!

Thank you, glad I've got fellow fans on here!

Hello Idris, welcome to HealthUnlocked. Thank you for joining. I am sure your blogs won't be boring...I think this will be a great place to not only let off a bit of steam, but allow others to see that they are not on their own. Happy blogging :-)

Letting off steam, yes, definitely. I just hope it doesn't become JUST that, as I've got quite a lot of steam at times! It will be nice to know that people who understand are reading, though.

Definitely won't be boring! I look forward to reading your blogs!!

:) Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know a few people who are in a similar situation to me.

IDRIS

PLZ DO BLOG

JILL

I intend to, thanks for reading so far....

When I read the name Idris I immediately thought of Ivor the Engine (it's a generation thing!). Dragon or Dr Who I am looking forward to reading your blogs!

Ivor the Engine! Hee, Idris the Dragon, I'd forgotten about that. It'll be good to get to know you. :)

hi idris glad to meet you im looking forward to

getting to know you any questions you have

just ask and i will try to give you a answer we

are all in the same boat here,

Hi Ray, thanks for your kind comment. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences with others and learning more.

Hi Idris look forward to following your blogs. You sound like you have a good sense of humour - you need it with this illness. I immidately thought of the drinks advert - I drink Idris when I am dry!

Jenni

You may also like...