falling

i have had an exciting morning = taxi to dentist for check up - teeth good despite my last check up when i had had 2 falls on my face and teeth = last DECEMBER = so good news as no more falls on the face since then and the teeth are good

i have 2 excellent 4 wheel frames for use outside and am never without my stick as my balance is so poor

AMANTADINE may be helping

i also have some great knee pads to protect my knees when i do fall )(always fwd never backward)

jill

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jill,

Glad your teeth are OK despite the falls on your face!

Where did you get your knee pads from? They sound like a great idea to help reduce injuries from falling.

Helen

• hi helen

i got them from the local DW STORE,made by MCDAVID - i think 4 break dancing ( i wish)

can be bought online as well!

jill

• Hi Jill

I now have a lovely vision of you breakdancing with the frames :) It's great that you're doing so well. I've always been boosted by your posts on the forum and think you'd be enormous fun to spend time with

All best wishes

Fiona

• Hi all

been to a local Parkinsons meeitng in town today = v positive and one of the carers provided a superb buffet to celebrate her golden weddng anniversar#

Then in the same building to a "singing 4 pleasusre" group[ i i have had probelsm clapping and wiht rhythm but the experience was reaoly good

so not falllen since monday and Fingers crossed i will not for a couple more says.

.see the gp tomorrow to keep on with the amantadine

and thanks to the Psp nurse 4 sugggesitng it

jill x

ps my typing is v dyslexic a 1 hand is stronger than the other - excuse it plz

• thanks fFiona 4 your positive comments

i shalll get a photo on htis blog at some point

how did you get yours on?

love jill xx

You may also like...