Nuplazid approved by FDA for hallucinations and delusions

Nuplazid approved by FDA for hallucinations and delusions

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom...

Good news, at least for Parkinson's patients.  Not sure if this would work for the atypical diseases.  Maybe worth trying.  I have a call into our neurologist.  Kim has frequent hallucinations, but often they are at their worst when she has a UTI, but not always.  

Ketchupman (including an updated photo of me and my bride).  

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Where do I get a tee-shirt like yours?????

Lots of love 

Heady

• CurePSP.org used to send you one if you made at least a $25 donation.  But they've stopped using these as some people apparently didn't like them.   As for me, I love it.  I wear it frequently out in public and get lots of questions from people wanting to know what PSP is.   Then I give them an earful.   :-)

Love you right back!

Ketchupman

• A great photo.  I love the tee shirt.  I hate PSP as well......don't we all?

X

• The word "hate" doesn't really do it justice.  I detest it.  I loathe it.   I want to send it to Hell for eternity.   Whew!  Glad I got that out of my system.  :-)

Ketchupman

• Perhaps you could design your own.  You'd probably have even more people to enlighten going out with a tee shirt with send PSP to Hell for eternity on it.  They will be asking you who PSP is.

X

• Great photo, like the t-shirt.

• Ketchup man: Thanks for sharing that great photo of you and your bride and that I HATE PSP t-shirt is right on!! This dan PSP is just terrible!

Nikkie

You may also like...