First night!

Hi everyone! Guess what? I actually slept last night! Only took one small sleeping pill, worked a treat! (Normally doesn't touch the sides). Woke up late, now plan to take dog for a long walk, now the storm as blown through!!!

S went into the home fairly (his word) happy. They all made a big fuss of him. Even managed to last to after lunch, before taking his first tumble. He is fine, just a small carpet burn on his forehead! Thankfully, they didn't scream Warfarin and rush him to hospital!!!

So far, I feel absolutely fine, I can breath, go to the loo, even turn around, without coming back to chaos! There are no frustrations, well the dog tried, but I won that battle!!! No doubt this feeling won't last, but enjoying it while it does.

Off to take the dog for a walk now, then I will pop in and see S this afternoon, before my date with my hairdresser!

Lots of love

9 Replies

• How lovely Heady, I bet the days will seem endless and you will feel back to normal again for a few days!

Love and hugs....Pat xx

• You enjoy every minute

I bet though you will feel excited to get him home,I know I was!

Love to you both,Px

• Heady, ENJOY! Lots of love maddy

• Sounds heavenly. Enjoy it as thoroughly as you deserve!!! Love, Ec

• Heady enjoy your time off, and get as much sleep as you can, really hope you feel refreshed after and that you remember we all need a break, like you tell everyone else xxxxxxxxx🍷🍷🍷🍷

• I feeling so happy for you. will he be there all the time, every day?

• HI Heady -

great that u ha d a good nights sleep - u need it and S will appreciate you when he does come home to you - hope he does nt have any more falls whilst in the care home

lol Jill

• Heady I can so relate to how you are feeling. Savour every moment.

• Heady, Glad you are recharging! Don't forget to include some "retail therapy".

XO Jayne

You may also like...