I fixed my prostate cancer blog - Prostate Cancer A...

Prostate Cancer And Gay Men
958 members838 posts

I fixed my prostate cancer blog

Tall_Allen
Tall_Allen

Some of you have told me that subscribing to my blog no longer worked. I think I fixed it. If you aren't receiving new articles in your inbox, put your email address in the box in the upper right-hand corner and you should be subscribed.

I also changed the URL to make it easier to remember. The old URL still works too. The new one is:

prostatecancer.news

Let me know if there are any problems

- Allen

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Wasn't aware of your blog until now. I successfully subscribed. I especially like the feature you have with Labels. Seems like that would make it much easier to search on a specific topic.

Tall_Allen
Tall_Allen in reply to novatimo

The search bar uses google search, so it works pretty well (unlike the fairly useless search bar on HealthUnlocked)

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator in reply to Tall_Allen

Please provide an example of a useless search. Please tell me by direct message If you (or anyone else) see a deficit on our platform so we can fix or improve.

Tall_Allen
Tall_Allen in reply to Darryl

Darryl,

The search on this site never works for me. I don't even try anymore. For example: I have responded to numerous patients about "hot flashes"(including one a few minutes ago), yet when I enter the terms "Tall_Allen" and "hot flashes" in the search bar, it produces none of them. However, when I go to google and enter "site:healthunlocked.com/advanced... Tall_Allen "hot flashes"" it comes up with 439 results.

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator in reply to Tall_Allen

Indeed. I will try to improve that.

Tall_Allen
Tall_Allen in reply to Darryl

I don't understand why they don't just use the google search engine.

I didn't know you had a blog or maybe lost the link and never subscribed. What is the link to the blog?

Tall_Allen
Tall_Allen in reply to spencoid2

click on the link above

You may also like...