I have man flu πŸ™‰, and she you must b... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,846 members β€’ 10,013 posts

I have man flu πŸ™‰, and she you must be obeyed has sent me to the spare bedroom so...

Bazzak profile image
BazzakReading Rabbits
β€’16 Replies

I dont always wake up grumpy

Sometimes I let her sleep in

The wife just stopped and said " you weren't even listening were you ?"

I thought " that's a weird way to start a conversation!"

On a cold day last winter when I was out, the wife texted me " windows frozen wont open" I texted back " pour some lukewarm water over it and the gently tap the edges with a hammer". She texts back ten minutes later, "computer really messed up now". ( as Rene' would say stupid woman)

Daughter said " mum says you never buy her flowers"

I replied " I never knew she sold them!"

16 Replies
β€’

Your wife needs to see these πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ , she will know what you are like anyway!! How does she put up with you?!?

Bazzak profile image
BazzakReading Rabbits in reply to Oldham65

I just replied to MadBunny, she's ( not MadBunny) now spraying me with disinfectant if I leave the bedroom!!

Oldham65 profile image
Oldham65 in reply to Bazzak

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well, what could be better?

Thanks!

Hi Bazzak keep them coming / brings a smile to my face and a chuckle to my tummy! In these times we could do with a few more Bazzaks!!! I scroll through the daily posts and yours is the first I read!!! πŸ˜‰

Bazzak profile image
BazzakReading Rabbits in reply to Sammy-Lou

Thank you πŸ™‚

Good morning Barry

So sorry to learn that you are unwell 🀧!!

We wish you a speedy recovery, thinking of you! Sending you a GIANT box of tissues.

Thank you for today’s contribution to the happiness of all patrons on healthunlocked.

It is always much appreciated. Sadly for some reason I do not always see your postings. Great when I find them.

Take care of yourself and your wife, best wishes, Tim.

Hope you feel better soon Barry xx

Looks like Cissie and Ada aka Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough! I often wonder what Les’s mother in law was really like!

You have a wife and a spare bedroom - lucky man!

Bazzak profile image
BazzakReading Rabbits in reply to S11m

That, I agree with 🀣

Oh Bazzak I love the comic! Gave me a real chuckle!

Bazzak profile image
BazzakReading Rabbits in reply to Gillyflower18

πŸ˜πŸ’•

Naughty but brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even when you are feeling under the weather :( , you still bring joy to others with these :| LOL post. I hope/pray you are well soon :) .

You may also like...